Are you the best fit?
We are looking for an enthusiastic, curious and proactive team member who thinks in possibilities. Someone who loves to work within a dynamic and international organization where no day is the same and digital marketing is a true focus.
Your key responsibilities
During the internship, your key responsibilities will be:
- Support in website optimisation
- Support in product marketing & communications
- Support in SEO optimisation
- Preparing content for our website, social channels, emails, blogs and video
- Participate in marketing meetings
- Adhere to global brand guidelines and complete projects according to deadline
- Assist in daily activities
Personal characteristics we love to see
To ensure a great match to our company culture, we are looking for someone who:
- Loves to take ownership of projects
- Has a proactive attitude
- Is creative
- Is eager to learn
- Likes an international environment
We are seeking an intern who is currently in the 2nd or 3th year of college and can start in February 2022. The duration of this paid internship opportunity is around 6 months.
Do you recognize yourself in this profile?
- You are in the 2nd or 3th year of your bachelor Marketing (HBO) and/or Communication (HBO) or related studies
- You have an excellent command of the English language
- You are able to visit our office in Nijverdal on a regular basis
- You have affinity with CMS-systems
- You have affinity with Adobe Creative Suit
- You are skilled in Microsoft Office
Your professional growth during this internship will contain
- Working within a broad scope of activities
- Conducting (digital) marketing in all its aspects: inbound marketing, content marketing, social media marketing, SEO, digital advertising, and email marketing
- Working together with a wide asset of commercial disciplines, such as the international sales team and product management
- Working together with external digital and communication agencies
- Working independently and with team members
- Improve your skills in a range of tools, such as CMS, Hubspot, marketing automation, Adobe Creative Suit
Team and company culture
You will be part of the Marketing & Communication team in Europe, location: Nijverdal, The Netherlands. This team is part of the global Marketing & Communication team and also part of the commercial team in Europe. In practice, this means that beside your colleagues from Marketing & Communication, you will work closely together with other disciplines such as product management and sales. The company culture is dynamic, very transparent, proactive and with a lot of space for your own contributions.
Commercial team Europe
About TenCate Protective Fabrics
TenCate Protective Fabrics is enabling millions of people worldwide to be great at what they do. Generations of professionals in firefighting, emergency response, military, light and heavy industry, energy, oil and gas have been relying on our fabrics for safety, comfort and confidence. From the harshest working conditions to the welcoming sight of home. Because we recognize that the people we are protecting are unique individuals whose lives extend beyond work. Supporting their evolving needs, our innovations lead the way in user-centered design, technology and sustainability. At TenCate Protective Fabrics, we are proud to carry on our long-standing manufacturing tradition into the future as we continue to design, develop and produce fabrics that bring out the best in professionals. In work as well as in life.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.