How to build a strong safety cultureThe voice of the wearer
Why employee involvement is the secret to the best protective clothing and safety
The following disclaimer and conditions of use apply to the entire TenCate Protective Fabrics website.
1. In this disclaimer the following terms shall have the following meanings:
2. By using the TenCate Protective Fabrics website you acknowledge having taken cognizance of this disclaimer and agree to the terms thereof.
3. TenCate Protective Fabrics endeavours to regularly bring up to date and/or supplement the contents of the webpage. Despite this care and attention, it is possible that the contents may be incomplete and/or incorrect.
4. TenCate Protective Fabrics presents the contents of the webpage in their actual state without guarantee or safeguard in respect of their reliability, suitability for a particular purpose or otherwise.
5. TenCate Protective Fabrics is not liable for any harm that is caused or that threatens to be caused and that arises from or has in any respect a connection with the use of the webpage or with inability to consult the webpage.
6. TenCate Protective Fabrics may alter or discontinue the webpage or have this altered or discontinued at its own discretion and at any moment that it chooses, with or without prior notification. TenCate Protective Fabrics is not liable for the consequences of any such alteration or discontinuation.
7. TenCate Protective Fabrics is not responsible or liable for the contents of any files of third parties that appear to be linked to the webpage. Linking does not imply authentication of such files.
8. Unauthorized or improper use of the TenCate Protective Fabrics website or the contents thereof may constitute an infringement of intellectual property law, regulations with respect to privacy, publication and /or communication in the widest sense of the word. You are responsible for everything which you send from the TenCate Protective Fabrics website.
9. TenCate Protective Fabrics retains the right to deny you permission to use the webpage and/or to make use of certain services that are provided on the webpage. In addition to this, the editor may monitor access to the TenCate Protective Fabrics website.
The copyright on the contents of the website and all the documents that are offered for downloading belong to Royal Ten Cate nv. All rights are retained. The information on the TenCate Protective Fabrics website, including text, presentations, figures and images may not be reproduced, distributed or stored without the prior written permission of TenCate Protective Fabrics, unless the contrary is stated. Making alterations to the contents of the TenCate Protective Fabrics website is expressly forbidden.
Unless otherwise stated, all the brands and logos depicted on the TenCate Protective Fabrics website are the registered and non-registered brand names of TenCate (or its operating companies) or are used with permission.
TenCate Protective Fabrics does its utmost to keep the website free of viruses. It is your responsibility to take precautionary measures and to ensure that everything you select for use is free of things such as viruses, ‘worms’, ‘Trojan horses’ and other items of a destructive nature. The information on the TenCate website may be changed at any time without prior notification or obligation.
TenCate Protective Fabrics may amend these conditions of use at any time by adapting this notification. You are bound by these amendments and should therefore visit this page regularly in order to read the conditions of use then in force by which you are bound.
If a competent court considers a clause in these conditions of use not legally valid or non-practicable, the invalid clauses in the conditions of use are considered to have been removed from the conditions of use and the remaining clauses of the conditions of use remain in full force.
Stay up to date on the latest innovations in protective fabrics.
G. van der Muelenweg 2
P.O. Box 186
7440 AD Nijverdal
T +31(0)548 633 922
© 2022 TenCate Protective Fabrics